Lousy handphone

Category: By @nGeline
I tink I bought tis W910i around beginning of 2008, like the slide phone design, n it's sleek and thin... turned out tat the fone actually is not up to my expectation. Slow in response, no auto-focus n flash for camera... I realli cannot stand slow response phone. can u imgaine while u r typing sms, the letters came out slowly when u hv oredi finished typing =.=



For the past 1 month, my phone hung a few times while I was using it. Got once is bcos I left it facing direct sun, then it went a bit funny now. Just now, I accidentally dropped my fone, n it turned off itself. faint! I need a new fone!

Been looking at the new phones for the past few days. I like Apple I-phone. Though the response time is wat I want, the size is too big.. not my type. Samsung has tis touch screen phone F480, also very nice. But one bad thing abt samsung phone is tat they always lack some functions in their fones, n usually impt functions. F480 does not have wi-fi, n while typing sms, the screen is the usual numeric keypad, not the qwerty one... hmmmmm....

I decided to get Nokia E71. Silm for sure... veri impt function. Nokia phone is known to hv good response. I tested the fone le. quite good. David has agreed to let me use his plan to get tis fone at a cheaper price =) =) but the suay thing is tat M1 has run oos for tis fone.. sianz. hv ordered tis fone.. hope it will come soon.. sad sad.....


 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?