Two weddings in one weekend!

Category: , By @nGeline
Had gone to 2 weddings last weekend... faint.. my cousin's on sat, n Chang Kai's last night. Din realli take pics on sat cos my camera's running low bat..... =X

Actually, I heard about the banquet food at Novotel hotel Clark quay from frens.. they were saying it's reasonable and nice, like M hotel... Actually, I din realli enjoy my dinner thr... Hmmm.. probably bcos I had pan-pac food few weeks ago, n they were just toooo goood... cannot match.

Mandarin banquet food is quite nice, to my surprise. Tot it will b like Hyatt.. I like the whole atmosphere of the wedding, only thing which I dun like is the shortage of waiters. Our food were served very slowly... cant find the waiter most of the time. Haiz. 5-star hotel, but not enuff staffs to take care of the banquet. The worst is the toilet! The banquet was actually located on the 6th ballroom, can accommodate 60 tables. Cannot believe tat there r 4 cubicles in the ladies on tat floor!! so faint..

As usual, took some pics last night..


(right to left: Ah Goh, Siok Kun, Ai Leng and Me)

(Me, Ah Tan, CK, Ee Ling, Janice & Mel)

(Met Ruiling at the wedding too ^^)

(My Gp leader Meredith & Stephanie ^^)

One more wedding to go this yr.... sigh.... 28th Dec. Hope the food is nice =p

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?