My 2nd car - Jetta TSI

Category: By @nGeline
Finally made my rational choice.. Volkswagen Jetta TSI



It's almost like love at first sight.. But my 1st test drive wasn't so smooth. It was raining heavily tat monday where I went down to test drive both Jetta and Impreza.. Test drive for impreza 2.0 turned out better.. but my resistance from the fact tat subaru cars r too beng for me..

So decided to go for my 2nd test drive for Jetta the very next day.. Jus cannot feel the power of DSG engine, after hearing so much from my bro.. Good enuff, I felt the good power from the engine, and I managed to reduce the price further by $300 :) :) Also my Yaris can sell for quite a good price, so decided to let go my current ride for this beauty.. The car is available in stock, and I shud b getting it next week earliest.

Gonna part with my pigs soon.. sighz.. realli feel sadz, esp when the car dealer told me he doesn't wan the decals.. too bad.. hv to remove tis weekend.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?