My Gmarket sprees

Category: By @nGeline


It has been almost 6 months ever since I started my spree website, and I have organized more than 35 spree batches to-date (at least 30 Gmarket sprees). Realli very happy that I can keep doing this as part of my lesiure and interest.

If u r new to online shopping or spreeing (this is what we call in sg ^^), feel free to let me enlighten u with this Gmarket guide. Korean language is never a problem if u have things in mind, as we have many free online translator to give us almost exact translation of the key phrases.

Right now, if you are looking for anything except summer/spring apparels, u can almost find anything in Gmarket, ranging from bags, shoes, accessories, DIY stuffs, etc. I have spree-ers who bought books and cameras! Interesting right :) I am hoping to see the lauch of new Spring clothings, and I can start my spreeing soon.. counting down my end-of-itchy-hand-days. muahaha
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?