Nice Jap buffet at Miramar Hotel

Category: , By @nGeline
This is my 2nd time dining at this japanese restaurant. I am not sure if the price is the same for lunch and dinner, cos I did not pay the 1st time I came. For lunch, it was $77.70 for 2 persons.

It's a MUST to make reservation if u don't wanna be waiting outside the restaurant. It's a pretty small restaurant, and ala carte buffet style menu.




If u r a sashimi and tempura lover, this is definitely a place for u. Unlimited order for all the fresh salmon, swordfish, tuna, yellow tails, cuttlefish and snapper sashima. The prawn tempura is super fresh too. Personally, I like the curry udon and salmon-skin handroll. Very nicely cooked and made, and for people like me who doesn't like seaweeds with fishy smell/taste, the seaweeds used for the handrolls are crispy and not fishy at all. Really worth it for the price!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?