My 1st Japanese class

Category: By @nGeline
Signed up for elementary japanese course at Pyaess language school, located at International plaza. Attended the 1st lesson last night.... Always wanted to learn a 3rd language, 1 tat is useful and fun to learn. Jap is definitely 1 of my 1st choices, as I like jap anime, manga and of crs travel to japan.

The 1st lesson was fun n tough too.. Gotta learn so many hiraganas in 1 lesson. Luckily, I was kaisu, so oredi learnt 25 chars b4 going to e class =p even my colleague who attended the same school as me, but 4 weeks earlier can't stand me o.O Hee
. Tink I m gonna spend lesser time on my game, n study hard on the hiragana charts. Can feel tat my other classmates know a lot, even more than me... night classes r realli tough. Gotta salute to my all other frens who hv survived all these yrs of work n part time study..

Hopefully, I can read simple sentences on hiraganas soon =)

counting down my Korean trip (11-16th Dec) ^_^...

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?