Company d&d last sat

Category: , By @nGeline
Arabian night for our annual dinner & dance. Frankly speaking, I dun like e theme.... so din find a costume to wear for tat night. My colleagues at the reception looked very fantastic, but I tink the guys' outfits r nicer n trendy =p

Took quite a lot of pics b4 the dinner starts. the lighting wasn't gd in the function room. Felt very sad tat I din get any prize tis yr.. The committee couldn't get enuff sponsorship for all staffs, so about 10 of us went back empty-handed n I was one of them ~~>_<~~









A pic of e Arabian dancer with my boss Brian. He was so shy to even look at the dancer.. wahaha! Tat dancer kissed him after this n I regretted telling him tat the lipstick mark was still on his cheek =p

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?