My holiday moodzz...

Category: , , , By @nGeline
My company organized a christmas lunch last wed, eve of hari raya haji, as my CEO is going for a long leave.. It was the most fantastic lunch-in ever in my company.. the spread is so good tat I had 3 servings =p Took a picture of the log cake too, cos tat's my most impt request.. Hee ^_^

Preparing myself for christmas.. Hee.. asked for a xmas tree on my toes. My male colleague almost fainted when he saw it.. Haha.. I find it very well-drawn. Probably snow man may not b as good..

Had a x'mas potluck dinner at sis's place with all our frens n bro too. Very very fun esp during our gift exchange. It was really fun snatching the presents.. Very very creative.



As u can see from the gift exchange, a lot of them r snatching tat parker pen set.. faint.. I wouldn't wan tat actually... lol.. the other hot gifts r precious moment towels, nike water bottle n champagne.. I got myself a Esprit bag, which was Sharon's orginally.. haha.. i snatched from her, so she has to choose something else..

Very delicious log cake bought by pat.. from bakers' inn. But I tink the one from my company xmas lunch tastes nicer.. probably it is fresher as it was made last week. I believe most bakeries have prepared their cakes long beforehand to avoid long q..
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?