My korea trip 11-16 Dec

Category: , By @nGeline
A lot of 1st timez to experience during this trip.. my first time to Korea... my first time skiing... first time making kimchi... etc.. personally, it was very fun even though I was tour-leading. Made a lot of little frens during the trip ^_^ I would recommend Korea if you hv no idea whr u wanna go.. Korea is a place whr u shd go once in your lifetime.. but u shouldn't go more than twice as it may b boring during the 3rd time...

The meals thr r very standard. Either chicken or pork.. rice or noodle.. Or u can cook it either by BBQ style or steamboat style.. Standard n boring.. But the freshness of the meat n veg were so good tat u definitely wan a 2nd serving. I nv like kimchi when I m in Singapore. My tour guide told me tat e kimchi we had in Singapore r from China... the ones made by family restaurants in Korea r no joke.. Super tasty, spicy n nice lor! Highly recommended. Remember, onli the ones from family restaurants, n not hotels!

Took very few pics as this was my business trip =p Enjoy my collections:
The maple trees walkway which was used in the "winter sonata" drama scene.. realli very beautiful

Above 2 pics r taken from my hotel room. It was about -3 oC at tat time...
Realli amazing cruise hotel looking over the East China Sea... called e cruise hotel. Cool right?




Lotte World - the biggest indoor themepark in Asia.. i tink. Nothing much thr..



Ice bar in Seoul.. tokyo has 1 too. I believe it is not practical to go thr during winter time.. good to go during summer =)

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?