My slimming items have arrived!

Category: , By @nGeline
Hiak hiak hiak... Finally, my long-awaited socks and thigh shaper are here.. Jus called sis, n she told me she has gotten the items jus now ^^

Saw this spreehouse post about a month ago regarding products from a taiwanese show called "女人我最大". The spree-owner has a lot of items on sale, and they r reasonably cheap. Hee... I got the slimming socks and thigh shaper which are known to burn off calories while wearing them. Jolin Tsai actually recommended one of these 2 products during the show, saying that they r pretty good.

Sista will b coming down to my hse tis friday... so no choice, can onli see my stuffs 2 days later... waiting patiently........... =p




Pictures from ministiletto, the spree-owner's LJ.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?