Collagen products

Category: , , By @nGeline
Collagen is not a new word to most of u. Can find a lot of explanation if u key collagen in google.

Tis topic was actually part of my medicinal chemistry coursework during my schooldays. Studied quite in detail on this. A lot of good things to talk abt it. My galfren recently told me she has been drinking the Meiji collagen drinks, n she finds tat her skin condition has improved tremedously. I find it quite true too. It's actually selling at more than $50 per tin, 28-days supply in sg. I heard it's less than $25 if buy in japan.


Beside Meiji, another more popular brand for youth-lasting collagen drink is from Fancl. They have the collagen in tablet forms too. Not sure which is better... but I guess will get sis to buy Meiji for me as she's going japan next month.


There are many other non-consumable products in the market too. Collagen serum is pretty popular as it's part of the ingredient in botox. Other products r face mask, eye mask, neck mask n even lip mask!! faint... I hv learnt tis new word recently.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous November 27, 2008 at 11:41 AM
    haha..ya..the meiji one is good. That time I went to Japan, I helped my cousin to buy 3 tins.... she said is good.

Something to say?