TV drama's time

Category: By @nGeline
Just finished my taiwanese drama series, Hot Shot "篮球火", starring my fav Jerry and others..... a very typical taiwanese idol drama for sure, but some exaggerating slam dunk scenes r quite good to watch at times. haha. Not bad drama if u hv no drama to watch.. 16 episodes =)

Right after I finished hot shot, my colleague recommended this japanese drama, Galileo.. For sure I will watch this, cos my fav jap actor 福山雅志 is starring in the drama.. muahaha. he hasn't been acting for quite a few years, but he's still as cool as before ^^ total 10 episodes, not bad too though too "physics" for me.. =X


Third drama to talk about is this big production by TVB, gem of life "珠光宝气", starring a lot a lot of ppl lor. total of 80 episodes, n still showing.. my pirate colleague gave me the 1st 10 episodes to start with. haha... luckily not so hooked to the drama, but still able to continue. Talking about hong kong drama series, he passed me moonlight resonance "家好月圆" 2 months ago, but I gave up on tat show at 14 or 15 episodes.. Jus cannot stand watching the show cos it's too much politics.. =_= I guess gem of life is better, more watchable.


OK. Time to study my japanese =X
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous February 10, 2010 at 10:17 PM
    Yes indeed, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
    to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the fall publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=extra dvd ripper express 2008 5.0 ?
    I noticed the phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

Something to say?