Night Safari Halloween Horrors

Category: , By @nGeline

First look at this 1st pic, can tell it's quite interesting right?
Have nv been to Night Safari, and this was my very 1st time, together with the Halloween special. Almost all my family members r there haha. All realli enjoyed themselves. Personally I felt that it will b quite boring if we nv took the tram ride. It's the gist of the whole Night Safari thingy..




I has bloody cocktail for drink, and fingers, eyeballs, bone marrow and heart for dessert.. Super disgusting lor. haha.. I din finish the heart which is actually chocolate cake.. tasted realli sweet. That night was super hot, jus cannot stop sweating.. The worst was that I wore jeans.. no choice, as I rather not b bitten by mosquitoes..


Also, the lanyard was realli special. Haha.. I paid $59 (before 10% discount) for the entry tix, which included everything.. Haiz.. super ex, so dun tink I will go again.. unless it's free lor.. muahahaah
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?