What happened to all the movies

Category: By @nGeline
Super disappointed with the movies for the past few months, except for The Proposal. Dunno wat's wrong with nowadays movies.. sighz..
back-counting the movies I watched:

The funny people: Quite a number of jokes which I don't realli understand most of them. I can say quite a disappointing movie by Adam Sandler..

Surrogates: Good storyline but not much on impact & action.. Not sure if this is rated as thriller/action movie or not. I even feel aslp during the movie.

Phobia 2: Heard Phobia was very successful, very scary movie. Though I m going to watch tat soon, I went ahead to watch part 2. Frankly speaking, it was quite stoopid.. the last story turned out hilarious, n most of the people in the cinema were laughing lor. Alamak.

Harry Potter 6: disappointed to the extreme.. cannot b described lor. I love this book, but movie, no way.. sighz..

I hope New Moon & The Storm Warriors will b good.. pray pray...
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?